` Wolverhampton CSSC Holiday Home at Hafan Y Mor North Wales Letting Rules
1) The holiday home will be let to Wolverhampton members during the period beginning of March to end of November each season
2) Booking enquiries must be made by CSSC members, who plan to be on the holiday themselves, their family and/or friends are welcome to enjoy the facilities as well. ( see rule 8 )
3) Enquiries from non Wolverhampton CSSC members are welcomed but priority will always be given to Wolverhampton members.
4) Letting fees for the season will be agreed by the committee during the month of December before the following season and published on the Wolverhampton Internet pages of the CSSC website in early January each year ( letting fees will be charged on a Saturday to Saturday hire )
5) Booking enquiries should be sent by e mail to email@example.com. and members must provide their CSSC membership number. Enquiries will be accepted at any time during the season but it is strongly advised to make enquiries before the end of January ( see rule 6 ) Members should provide a first and second choice of weeks when making booking enquiries.
6) Allocation of weeks will be agreed at the end of January, taking into account all of the booking enquiries held at that time. Any member who requires a second week will not have that additional booking confirmed until the end of February due to the expected high level of booking enquiries.
7) On acceptance of a booking members will be required to send an immediate deposit of £100 and complete a booking form providing their CSSC membership number, full name, address, phone number and car registration ( most of this information has to be passed onto the park owners ) Payments can be made by Bank Transfer or Paypal ( preferred method )
8) Once the booking has been approved, no subletting will be allowed. Any proposed changes of hirer must be approved (insurance purposes)
9) The balancing payment is due 6 weeks before the holiday, on receipt of which all of the necessary documentation will be issued.
10) Cancellations will be dealt with by taking into account the individual reasons for the cancellation, but the committee can not guarantee any refund of monies already paid.
11) Members must not arrive before 2.00pm on the first day of their holiday and must leave the caravan by 11.00am on the last day.
12) We do employ a cleaner who will come in during changeovers on Saturdays but members must leave the caravan tidy and in good order before they leave.
13) Members are required to treat the holiday home and its fittings with care and must report any damage on their return so that items can be replaced.
14) No pets allowed in our holiday home.
15) Maximum number of people in the caravan ( including children ) must not exceed 6